Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion What’s the name of Danny’s dog?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Danny_Trejo
    Participant

_

SleepyHello
    Participant

God.

boingomusic
    Participant

Actually, it’s GUS !

Qjimbo
    Participant

I would say Tim, but I’m not sure what I’d be implying :p

beth
    Participant

It’s Gus, it really is.
    If you watch the farewell video, he calls him by name.

Dawg Man
    Participant

Really? That’s kind of funny. That’s my dog’s name.

dorkman555
    Participant

Gus? You wouldn’t normally expect something so pedestrian from an Elfman.

My question: “What does it matter?”

Are you planning on kidnapping it and holding it for ransom? Just think, if a fan did that, then maybe Danny wouldn’t want fans any more. Maybe he’d leave music forever and resign to a life in the postal service? Your actions could trigger a chain reaction that condemns us all to suffering “Video Game” quality scores.

No wait, if he retired, some equally sick fan might recommit the doggy-napping and demand that he resume. Then in his personal anguish, helplessness, and confusion, he might be reduced to spending the remainder of his days composing one note scores using only timing and octave selection to create his melodies.

For all of our sakes, DON’T DO IT!!! Can’t you just take his taxidermied cat instead?!

Spider-Fan
    Participant

Just because he’s creative doesn’t mean his dog has to have a weird name. We should be lucky that Danny and Tim Burton, which Hollywood claims as its “eccentrics” despite being among the most normal and classy in the business, named their children (and dog) normally. Tim’s got Billy, Danny’s got Oliver and Gus the dog, aparrently. Beats names like Pilot Inspektor and Apple.

We’re allowed to have interest in a few things about the guy we all admire. Wanting to know his dog’s name is perfectly fine. Many of us are dog lovers and like hearing about other people’s pets. We dont’ want to kidnap the dog, it’s just interest.

dorkman555
    Participant

Learn to laugh a little, will ya’?!

I wouldn’t care If someone were planning to kidnap the man’s dog. In fact I’d want to be there just to see them sustain the bites, then watch the arrest, and so forth.

Furthermore, I wasn’t criticizing the dogs name. If there is anything I hate it’s weird names like “Moon Beam” or “Sparkling Rain”. I was just saying that for such an uncommon person, I hadn’t expected something so pedestrian. But actually, Gus is not nearly as common as say “Max” or “Rover” or “Rex”.

Mr. Dantz
    Participant

I will name my next dog Gus.

Spider-Fan
    Participant

I’m naming mine Baxter. Nothing to do with Elfman, but you mentioned naming your next dog’s name and I thought of how I planned on naming mine after Ron Burgundy’s trusty pooch.

TenderLumpling
    Participant

“Baxter! Is that you? Bark twice if you’re in Milwaukee!”

ooshmaster
    Participant

dorkman555 Wrote:

> Furthermore, I wasn’t criticizing the dogs name.
    > If there is anything I hate it’s weird names like
    > “Moon Beam” or “Sparkling Rain”. I was just
    > saying that for such an uncommon person, I hadn’t
    > expected something so pedestrian. But actually,
    > Gus is not nearly as common as say “Max” or
    > “Rover” or “Rex”.

Perhaps Danny should of name his son “Rover” instead? Kidding.

I have a cat named “Chisel”. Don’t know where it came from, other than the tool, but I like it. Some of my freinds think it’s too weird.

Mr. Dantz
    Participant

Chisel, eh? Wow, that is odd. On second thought, scrap Gus. I’m calling my dog Moonchousen.

dorkman555
    Participant

Chisel isn’t so bad. In fact I think it has real potential as a cat name.

Moonchousen?! I’ll just laugh and take that as a joke, while I secretly think in the back of my mind, “It’s a dog, it won’t know the difference!”

Mr. Dantz
    Participant

Haven’t you ever seen the Baren Moonchousen?

When I think of Chisel, I think naughty thoughts.

Alkis
    Participant

hehehe…i love this topic…

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.