Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion Wonka poster

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    sandyclaws
    Participant

Has everyone seen the exclusive Charlie and the Chocolate Factory poster yet. Here is the address. http://www.darkhorizons.com/news04/041108h.php

Looks awesome, Tim Burton at his prime!

I am so excited about this score, more than I was about Sleepy Hollow. I hope Danny goes back to the Beetlejuice style of zanny and fun music, with an awesome theme.

Tell me your thoughts.
    sandyclaws

Anonymous

Very cool.

Reminds me of Alex DeLarge from “A Clockwork Orange”

“I’m siiiiingin’ in the raaaiinnnn…” />:)” title=”>:)” class=”bbcode_smiley” /></p></div></div><div id=

Anonymous

Is it just me or does Johnny Depp really look like a slim version of Kate Winslet here? I happen to like the clouds a lot, even if it looks like they’ve used a basic Photoshop effect on them. Sweet poster,

Danny Burton
    Participant

A bigger one:

p-wonka.jpg

Mr. Dantz
    Participant

You took the words out of my mouth!

Edward Bloom
    Participant

We can post images now ?? That’s great…
    Anyway, I love this teaser poster. Simple but very burtonish, in a beetle-martian way…

Anonymous

I like his shoes, lol

Spider-Fan
    Participant

That looks too feminine to be Johnny Depp. In fact, it doesn’t look much like him at all. And yes, that poster does look like it was done on Photoshop. In fact when I first saw it I thought it might be a fake, and I’m still unsure. At least Danny’s name is once again going to appear in theater lobbies and that makes me happy.

Edward Bloom
    Participant

I’m pretty sure it’s not a fake. Dark Horizons is reliable website and the are really accurate elements (font of the credits, curves in the sky, etc.). And it IS Johhny Depp…

Anonymous

That’s exactly what I was thinking as well. Let’s just hope he doesn’t act like him!

Anonymous

Is Johnny wearing lipstick? Well, it looks cool none the less.

Katie
    Participant

Ew. He looks like Marilyn Manson.

Nin_Cherry
    Participant

Hey, that would be a good thing.

TenderLumpling
    Participant

’emember when Marilyn Manson was rumored to play Willy Wonka?

Anonymous

Whats with the futuristisc Oompa Loompa from the pics on that french site! Like the socks though! Ill get used to it! Seems like its going to be a bit Beetljuice-y! Thats cool! Hope the score turns out the same way! Any other pics anywhere else?

Anonymous

This is the first time I’ve logged on to the site since the new discussion board format, and I don’t have the time to go through each message one by one, so this may have already been commented on…

Is anyone else wary about Johnny Depp playing Willy Wonka? As in, he’s absolutely nothing like the book’s description?

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.