Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion Corpse Bride Trailer

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

OMG, THIS MOVIE IS GOING TO BE AWESOME. im already crapping my pants in anticipation.

FFC

Spider-Fan
    Participant

EXCELLENT! It does sadden me to see Johnny Depp’s characters crashing into so many things recently, but hell, it looks fun! I can’t wait to hear wat Danny’s cooking up for this one.

beth
    Participant

two words…

WOO HOO!

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

WOW

Ryan

Mr. Dantz
    Participant

WOWZA, things have come a long way since Nightmare. Looks great!

CRShore
    Participant

Does anyone know if this is going to be a “family” movie, or might it get a PG-13?

I’ll see it either way, but I’d rather see a more mature movie with a darker sense of humor. As great as Nightmare was, it is obviously a kids movie.

Spider-Fan
    Participant

Say, I know that’s a classical piece they play in the trailer and it’s killing my mom to know who wrote it. I believe it’s called “Dance Macabre” but I can’t find who composed it. Hopefully one of you knows?

Never mind, found it. “Hall of the Mountain King” by Edvard Greig. Ryan, you can delete this if you want.

TenderLumpling
    Participant

Goodness. That sure wasn’t disappointing — makes me feel like a little kid.

From now on I’m boycotting all future Corpse Bride promotional material, so hopefully this will tide me over until October.

The snippet of music in the beginning, when the “Warner Bros door” opens, sounds like it might be some mock-score by Danny himself. There’s sort of a Victorian slant to it.

guitarfreak
    Participant

omg! im in awe right now.
    i can’t wait!
    *jumps around excited*

Katie
    Participant

I am going to be a total party pooper and say . . .

. . . this trailer actually makes me far, far, far less interested in seeing the movie. I didn’t like what I saw. This may change with repeated viewings, and of course I will see the movie because I HAVE to but I’m no longer psyched.

beth
    Participant

Katie
    Curious…
    What didn’t you like about the trailer? What were you expecting?

Mr. Dantz
    Participant

I’m a little disappointed by the overall look. It’s too clean and smooth in comparison to Nightmare – almost looks like CGI. The movie looks good, though.

Katie
    Participant

I dunno . . . it doesn’t look “fresh” . . . visually, it just doesn’t look like anything I haven’t seen before. I like how the Johnny Depp character is kinda spidery looking like Jack Skellington, but then even that is a bit irritating, realizing that the part I like best about the trailer is that I can compare it to a movie I’ve already seen before. The plot and the writing seem kinda dumb too.

I know I shouldn’t be judging a book by its cover, but as long as everyone is . . . well . . . I am a huge Tim Burton fan, but I’m not going to drool in worship just because it’s Tim Burton.

Spider-Fan
    Participant

I think it looks good, but I admire your way of thinking. The same goes for me with M Night Shyamalan. I love his movies, but I disliked The Village. Just because you like a filmmaker doesn’t mean you have to love everything they do.

Alex from Belarus
    Participant

please, post here direct lunk to quick time mov file for small trailer

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.