Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion If you could adapt Spider-Man…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Spider-Fan
    Participant

Well, there seems to be not too much going on in Elfmanland with him hard at work in London, and we need some stuff to do. I was thinking recently that it would be totally awesome to adapt the Spider-Man score into a few cues. Me, I have an idea for an adaptation but no software. Still, for the many of you who have synthesizers, it would be really cool if you came up with an adaptation of the score and posted it here. I chose Spider-Man to adapt for its incredibly numerous possible themes and melodies, and also it’s my favorite of Danny scores.

Mr. Dantz
    Participant

That’s a really good idea. I may try that later…

Anonymous

How do you mean “adapt”? Do you mean “creatively develope the themes” or “adapt themes into a suite” or… just interested.
    Blunt

Spider-Fan
    Participant

I’m not making any rules, so feel free to do whatever you like with the established themes from Spider-Man and create a track out of your work. Just pretend that you’ve been hired to fill in for a swinging scene in Spider-Man 3 and you have to work like Debney and Young did on Spidey 2.

D-Bo
    Participant

*raises eybrow, strokes chin* Hmm, interesting…

Spider-Man 1 & 2 being my fave Elfman scores, I’d always thrown around ideas of my own for his themes for those movies. Maybe…

Anonymous

But then if I was Young, I’d be asked to rip off music from a film early in my career and not bother with creating anything like Elfman’s sound/style for the movie. ;o)

Blunt

I’ll do it

FFC

Spider-Fan
    Participant

No, I was referring to “Runaway Train” rather than “Demonstration.” Nice try though…

JS
    Participant

Hey guys when you will finish your adapting on Spider-Man 2.On what link you will post your themes ( midis) I want to hear them.

Anonymous

yes please let’s hear them, title the midis too

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.