Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion Spider-Man 3 score predictions

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    TenderLumpling
    Participant

Do you guys think that Raimi will ask Young to ape Elfman’s original music, to give the Raimi Trilogy unity among all 3 films?

It could happen, i mean look at the Superman Movies!

FFC

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

Well, considering Raimi asked Elfman to ape temp tracks made up from scores other than SPIDER-MAN, I’m pretty sure Young will have the same problem.

Ryan

TenderLumpling
    Participant

True, true…

What has happened to Sam theses days? He and Danny had such a great Burton/Elfman working relationship, where Sam would just let Danny do whatever he wants.

ooshmaster
    Participant

I’m going to feel stupid asking this, but what does ‘ape’ mean?

Nin_Cherry
    Participant

Imitate.

Donnie_Darko88
    Participant

Maybe they’re just going through what Burton and Elfman went through in the mid-90s. Hopefully they’ll get back into a working relationship again like Burton and Elfman.

Knight
    Participant

Well, I don’t really count on Raimi’s composers choices. He has gone through quite a few (and why he stopped working with LoDuca is beyond me in the first place).

Knight

Aki
    Participant

I read in a french magazine there were troubles during Spiderman 2 , betwen Elfman and Sony( I’m not sure). In this article, Elfman was so disappointed by Sony and his management because, others composers worked on SP2 after Danny Finished hi score.
    In the interview, I could feel he didn’t work again in a big production like Spider, even Raimi is his friend., because he wasn’t completely free.

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

Aki — this has all been discussed before.

Ryan

Aki
    Participant

Sorry Ryan… *-* I didn’t see that this topic has been posted before…

Spider-Fan
    Participant

I still have a sliver of hope that Danny’s coming back, but if he doesn’t, I expect Young’s score to sound Matrix-y like the Train scene in Spider-Man 2.

mike
    Participant

so it’s official now? young is doing the 3rd one
    i was hoping elfman and raimi will get back together or something but i guess that won’t happen

my prediction. they’ll use the themes elfman wrote but apart from that i don’t think they’ll keep anything else`

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.