Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion The Wolf Man (2009)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 150 total)
  • Author
    Spider-Fan
    Participant

The trailer will be online tomorrow, according to Universal. As will the trailer for “Avatar”.

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

Looks like there’s plenty to play with!

lonzoe
    Participant

Looks very Sleepy Hollowesque. Yep Elfman definitely has a lot to play with. Six months to go and see it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Trailer have musiс by Elfman? Sorry, bad english|!

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

It is definitely stock trailer music, not original stuff from Elfman.

Monsterhead
    Participant

It’s kind of old news, but I just read that Gene Simmons is providing the howls and voice design for The Wolf Man. Good casting!

Spider-Fan
    Participant

Random, but possibly inspired. Though he was pretty funny in “Extract” — and I’m usually not a fan of stunt casting.

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

Danny Elfman is NOT scoring THE WOLF MAN.

Paul Haslinger is…

johnmullin
    Participant

This is the worst news I’ve heard recently. Elfman had already written and recorded the f***ing thing! I hope some label sees fit to do a “music inspired by” album.

boingomusic
    Participant

NO WAY ?!!?! Is this a joke ?? Paul Haslinger??? Come on….!

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

If Elfman’s music doesn’t get released, it’ll probably be leaked at some point. Well, hopefully. To this day we haven’t heard the rest of his Nacho Libre score. But we did get lucky with Spider-Man 2.

DannyBiker
    Participant

Honestly, this production has been a disaster from day one. It doesn’t surprise me, it’s almost coherent…

Oh well, let’s wait for the leak…

Speaking of leaks, DannyBiker, whatever happened to your Spider-Man 2 train video? The rest are still there but that one is gone for whatever reason. It was the best. The others suck since they don’t sync it properly.

DannyBiker
    Participant

Youtube/Columbia asked me to remove it. I was surprised it lasted so long actually; I’m pretty sure the others will be deleted with time…
    Speaking of these others, I would say they offer a better sync work. The train video had some personal edits that were not representative of what was originally intended I guess.

elfboy91
    Participant

I kinda want to see how much this movie sucks… can it be worse than TERMINATOR SALVATION???

Spider-Fan
    Participant

NOOOOOOO!!!! This was a score I was really looking forward to hearing. So the movie is being hacked to pieces and Elfman has left the project… isn’t that what happened with “The Invasion”? Only this is worse because the choice of replacement suggests a complete shift in tone for the film. Well, since Joe Johnston seems to be thrilled with Elfman’s work in general, maybe they’ll reunite on “Captain America”.

lonzoe
    Participant

Another misoppotunity (sp?)
    I am very F—-ing DISAPPOINTED. I was really excited for this score. Definitely pass on the movie now. This confirms that it’s a STINKER. Now nothing can save this movie. Haslinger ? Please. I’d take Zimmer over him. A better replacement would’ve been Beltrami. His Underworld Evolution score beats the crap out of Haslinger’s Underworld score. I’ll stop ranting. I’ll just p–s and moan off the computer.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ryan, We can hear somehow what Danny has written for the Wolf-man?

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

Let’s just say people are working on it.

Lucius
    Participant

rkeaveney Wrote:

> Let’s just say people are working on it.

“Who?”

“TOP…men”

-Lucius

johnmullin
    Participant

Lucius Wrote:
    > “Who?”
    >
    > “TOP…men”

Let’s leave people’s sexual preferences out of this, okay Lucius?

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

We’re close. Very close.

Lucius
    Participant

Sorry John, thought it was an open forum. Didn’t mean to offend. :)

Lucius

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 150 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.