Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion Wee, Elfman’s scoring Wonder Woman!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    TenderLumpling
    Participant

Ha-hah-ha, the Internet Movie Database says that Elfman’s doing Joss Whedon’s Wonder Woman film.

I hope the music is as funky as the groovy TV show.

Mr. Dantz
    Participant

Wonder Woman? Oh, god.

Ryan Keaveney
    Keymaster

Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman, Wonder Woman.
    All the world’s waiting for you,
    and the power you possess.

In your satin tights,
    Fighting for your rights
    And the old Red, White and Blue.

Now the world is ready for you,
    and the wonders you can do.

Make a hawk a dove,
    Stop a war with love,
    Make a liar tell the truth.

Wonder Woman,
    Get us out from under, Wonder Woman.
    All our hopes are pinned on you.
    And the magic that you do.

Stop a bullet cold,
    Make the Axis fall,
    Change their minds, and change the world.

You’re a wonder, Wonder Woman.

Ryan

Spider-Fan
    Participant

Well! I’m not jumping out of my shoes, but I’m certainly happy to hear that Danny could be returning to the comic book circuit. But unless Ryan has it confirmed (you love that song, don’t you?) this isn’t a very stable report. IMDb hasn’t even listed Joss Whedon as writer/director yet, and Danny Elfman’s name is there first, so how reliable could this be? After all, IMDb does work partially based on submissions, and Danny is still listed as Spider-Man 3’s composer, so the credibility is pretty low. Sure, it would be pretty cool if Danny scored Wonder Woman, but honestly, isn’t he above working for Joss Whedon? I just have a bit of trouble imagining Danny doing a Buffy-esque movie, as it’s been rumored to be like. We’ll see. By the way, I’ve seemed very pissed-off lately on account of the Spider-Man 3 news…I apologize.

TenderLumpling
    Participant

But unless Ryan has it confirmed (you love that song, don’t you?) this isn’t a very stable report.

If the mood catches me right, I’ll sing that song — loudly — at work. It gets either big laughs or odd, befuddled stares.

*Rachael*
    Participant

Lol – there should be more people like you around TenderLumpling. It’d make me look a little more sane.

You know I’ll have to keep crossing my wrists all the way through that film. I have to do that when the weather forcast comes on as it is (Yeah I do – she looks just like Wonder Woman). She did do that right? I’m not hallucinating am I?!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.