Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion What should I do?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 26 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Just one more question, What does the East West Quantum Leap Symphonic Orchestra- silver edition, include? Like the different features that comes with it? Thank you!

Anonymous

Well, you can read all about it, and hear demos of it, here: http://www.soundsonline.com

Anonymous

The SILVER EDITION is a MAC/PC Plug-In (compatible with most music software), and has been designed to be extremely FAST and EASY TO USE. For Educators and Students, create compositions in your classroom, or your dormitory; for Composers “on the road”, create music on planes, hotel rooms, etc. on your laptop. If you upgrade to the GOLD or PLATINUM EDITIONS later, your compositions will be FULLY COMPATIBLE, providing a known upgrade path to “the best sounding orchestral sample library ever” – no other product offers this!

Mr. Dantz, What exactly does it mean plug-in?
    Do i need something else that would have to go along with it or is it actually something that you can download on your computer?

Mr. Dantz
    Participant

Well, it’s a plugin for your sequencer. If you’ve got, say, Sonar, you just attach the plugin to a audio track, and you’re set! The audio track acts as the master sampler (which, in this case, is EWQLSO) for the midi tracks you set up, afterwards. It’s really not all that complicated.

Anonymous

Thanks for letting me know but right now I don’t have anything, for my computer and if I were to get this Silver Edition then would I need to buy anything else or does it come with something so I don’t need to buy anything. Just please list them so I don’t get too confused. Thanks

Anonymous

I really need your help on this because I really like the Silver Edition of the Orchestrator that Mr. Dantz you showed me. What I really need to know is what do I need to go along with it. I just need a simple list of things that I need. I don’t need the best things just as cheap but good as they come. Please have a list so that I can get these things. Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 26 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.