Skip to content

Forums Forums General Discussion Burton/Elfman: 25 years box from WMG

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 151 through 158 (of 158 total)
  • Author
    Elfman1972
    Participant

Edward is deceiving, only few short cues.

By the way, I’ve never regret to have this Box set. It’s a MUST HAVE for any Elfman fans.

DannyBiker
    Participant

For any Elfman fan who can afford it actually.

Natrebo
    Participant

I was commenting on the sound quality of Edward and not what was extra. To me, this is one of the biggest reasons I love the set – the remastering of the music that I’ve listened to on CD for years!

Weepy Donuts
    Participant

Received it today. I am glad that I decided not to cancel the order. Thank you for your comments.

I don’t have anything to add to the conversation yet. Yes, I am disappointed that the edges of the ‘stickers’ are already peeling back, but the artwork on the plates is pretty fantastic. I have skimmed through the book and it too looks fantastic (I didn’t realize Tim Burton was at Carnegie when we saw Serenada Schizoprana). I can’t wait to dive into the music when I have a couple of spare hours.

bookbinder3
    Participant

Um, is it me, or are the “re-recorded” and “film” versions of the Dinosaur Dream from Pee-Wee exactly the same?

sajrocks
    Participant

Lengthy Danny/box interview w/ KRUU-FM’s Mike Ragogna:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mike-ragogna/monday-madness-chatting-w_b_865359.html

In addition to the usual, Danny talks about the possibility of focusing on concert works of his scores and his man crush on Desplat.

evil-dead
    Participant

finally could afford to get this… had to force myself to click “place order” (not used to spending that much on anything other than gear)… having a beer helped… sounds like its worth it though, the book looks amazing, can’t wait…

admin
    Participant

CBC Radio picks 5 best Burton/Elfman moments in anticipation of a Grammy nomination:

http://radio3.cbc.ca/#/blogs/2012/2/Five-amazing-Tim-Burton-and-Danny-Elfman-moments

Viewing 8 posts - 151 through 158 (of 158 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.